Becoming a People Manager
February 22 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
In this workshop participants will gain skills and perspective and be introduced to the practical techniques needed to transition into a managerial role at a communications agency.
GAIN INSIGHT, SKILLS AND TECHNIQUES TO…
• Become a confident manager people respect and want to work with
• Drive smart, innovative and on-time results
• Give critical feedback without demotivating our team members
• Engage in tough conversations about issues impacting individual, agency or client-relationship success
• Balance managing our people with getting our own work done
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Beryl Loeb has worked within or consulted to agencies for over 20 years and has a deep understanding of the firm culture and demands of a client-service business. She has created on-going professional development programs for agencies, served as an in-house professional development advisor for fifteen years at a global PR firm, and has been brought in to lead workshops and coaching for advertising and web marketing agencies.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, we allow transfers of tickets at anytime.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, our check-in is completely digital.
What is the dress code?
We recommend dressing business casual.