BECOMING A PEOPLE MANAGER – Chicago
04/20/2017 at 8:30 am
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
In this workshop participants will gain skills and perspective and be introduced to the practical techniques needed to transition into a managerial role at a communications agency.
GAIN INSIGHT, SKILLS AND TECHNIQUES TO…
- Become a confident manager people respect and want to work with
- Drive smart, innovative and on-time results
- Give critical feedback without demotivating our team members
- Engage in tough conversations about issues impacting individual, agency or client-relationship success
- Balance managing our people with getting our own work done
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Beryl Loeb has worked within or consulted to agencies for over 20 years and has a deep understanding of the firm culture and demands of a client-service business. She has created on-going professional development programs for agencies, served as an in-house professional development advisor for fifteen years at a global PR firm, and has been brought in to lead workshops and coaching for advertising and web marketing agencies.
Date: April 20
Time: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
you save $100.00