Bringing Earned Media Analytics Into the Digital Age
10/26/2017 at 1:00 pm
Discussion questions include:
- How do we balance research AND data?
- How and why should we move “data” up the value chain?
- Are the Barcelona Principles being adopted by PR agencies?
- Are we ultimately measuring the right things?
- Are we measuring the impact of the content only? However are we not measuring if that content drove brand engagement?
- Is brand engagement the most important of KPI?
Key takeaways include:
- Our experts will analyze the balance of both research AND data.
- Whenever you talk about data and analytics, everyone goes to the results. You are missing the value of the research.
- The use of social mining as an effective research tool
- How to get to the right systems and process to yield the right data and analytics- that ultimately inform strategy.
- There is no one measurement tool. How do agencies show earned media results most effectively?
- Everyone wants the results. How to collect data in the form of research to actually inform about your campaign.
Date: October 26
Time: 1:00 pm