Case studies from our members illustrate and instruct some of the best work being done by America’s leading public relations firms and their clients.
- Bank of America Charitable Foundation Community Relations
- International Gemological Institute with French/West/Vaughan
- Is It the Shoes? Or Is It Public Relations?
- Public Relations Banks on Technology
- The New Look of Public Relations!
- Blue Cross Blue Shield “Let’s Talk Cost” with Capstrat
- Vibrant Rioja with CRT/tanaka
- Sam’s Club® Helps Football Fans Plan, Prep and Party for the Big Game
- Blazing New Trails: The Launch of the John Deere Gator XUV
- Dawn Dishes It Out: Changing Consumers’ Perceptions on Value
- The Home Depot Empowers Olympic and Paralympic Athletes to Do-It-Themselves
- T.G.I.Friday’s “The Last Friday” with Peppercomm
- LSU Health Baton Rouge & Our Lady of the Lake: More Ways to Care with ReviveHealth
- Green Mountain Roasters Fair Trade Certified with Cone Communications
- USAGE Survey: Taking on America’s Number One Killer with Makovsky
- Launching a Tourist Attraction – The Titanic Museum
- Sleepy’s Makes for Interesting Bedfellows
- Embassy Suites Hotels Hijacks Consumer Passions To Cultivate Online Community
- St. Louis Initiative to Reduce Violence with The Vandiver Group, Inc.
- Page Education Foundation with Carmichael Lynch Spong
- ChiArts with Hill+Knowlton Strategies
- Greater Twin Cities United Way with Padilla Speer Beardsley
- Community Food Bank of New Jersey with Coyne PR
- Progeria Research Foundation with SPECTRUM
- Community Servings with PAN Communications
- Boulder International Film Festival with Linhart PR
Social Education/Government Education
- What Is The True Reach Of Public Relations?
- Public Relations Can Energize the World
- Find the AAAnswers
- The Heart Truth Campaign
- The New Colors of Public Relations
- 2009 Internation CES Social Media Campaign
- iScream Friendly’s with Cone
- Jack Link’s Beef Jerky Sasquatch Meets Social Media
- Guinness’ St. Patrick’s Day Proposition
- Florida Marlins’ New Ballpark
- GM FastLane Blog: A Corporate Giant Fights Back
- LEGO Builders of Tomorrow Campaign