About the Show:
With a dramatically changed media environment, new technologies everywhere, the importance of data, and a blurring of the marketing disciplines, it’s hard to know where to focus to build your agency and grow the business. The PR Council is looking ahead and helping agencies capitalize on the opportunities of today and tomorrow.
Introducing the Agencies of the Future podcast, where we invite agency leaders to discuss ways to “future-proof” your business. We’ll share best practices on everything from structuring contracts to improving profitability, from setting Wildly Important Goals to building data and analytics capabilities.
About the Host:
Kim Sample is the President of the PR Council and focuses on helping the PRC’s 100-plus member agencies thrive and elevating the PR profession overall. Prior to joining the PRC in August 2018, Kim was the founder/CEO of Emanate, a $35 million, 100+ person international marketing communications agency. During her tenure, Emanate was named PR Week Agency of the Year and CRAIN’S Best Places to Work in NYC, and the team’s work for clients was recognized with numerous industry awards. Kim also worked at Ketchum, Marina Maher Communications and Golin earlier in her career, and has served Fortune 500 clients across a number of industries, including financial services, travel and hospitality, CPG and consumer electronics.
Listen to Episodes:
- Episode 1: “How to be a Fearless Futurist” with Gail Heimann, President of Weber Shandwick
- Episode 2: “How Following Principle Can Drive Profits” with Aaron Kwittken, CEO of KWT Global
- Episode 3: “Agencies Need Wildly Important Goals” with Renzi Stone, CEO and founder of Saxum
- Episode 4: “Learn the Contract Provisions That Can Protect Your Agency” with Donna LaVoie, President & CEO of LaVoieHealthScience
- Episode 5: “Demystifying Agency Profitability” with Aaron Schoenherr of Greentarget
- Episode 6: “Making Measurement Easier for the Agencies of the Future” with Chuck Hemann of W2O Group
- Episode 7: “Kids, Life and a PR Career—How do They All Fit Together? with Greg Tarmin of Padilla
- Episode 8: Creating a Great Response to a Bad Review with Kimberly Eberl of Motion
- Episode 9: Using the Power of Purpose to Inspire Employees with Suzette Riley of C+C
- Episode 10: Leading with Empathy with Tricia Ewald of ICF Next