The PR Council is hosting HR and COO calls every week for agency Members to help navigate through these times.
HR Community COVID Calls:
Second Tuesday of every month | 12:00-1:00 P.M. ET
Email email@example.com for more details
COO Community COVID Calls:
Third Tuesday of every other month | 12:00 P.M. – 1:00 P.M. ET
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Demonstrating true leadership, our Members are providing information, insights and inspiration to help their employees, clients and fellow citizens through this crisis. Check out the below to read what they’re talking about:
- 5 Things To Do Now In Your Business As We Flatten The Curve by Maggie Zeman, SVP, GM New York, Double Forte.
- Balancing Tensions: Key to Maintaining Relevance in a Tumultuous Time by Alan Chumley, Managing Director, Integrated Intelligence, W2O Group.
- Classic Crisis Lessons for Today’s Pandemic Playbook by Oscar Suris, Executive Managing Director, C-Suite & Crisis Strategy, Zeno Group.
- Connect at the Intersection: Inclusivity During a Global Pandemic by Bia Assevero, Account Supervisor, FleishmanHillard.
- Consumers Set a High Bar For Brand Winners in Next Phase of COVID Economy by Michael Kempner, Founder & CEO, MWWPR.
- COVID-19 and the Hispanic Community: 6 Important Considerations for PR Teams by Natalie Boden, Founder and President, Boden.
- COVID-19 implications for financial services marketing/communications by Andrew Marshall, Vice Chairman, Cognito.
- Diversity & Inclusion, While in Seclusion by Helen Shelton, Senior Partner, Finn Partners and Taylor Trovillion, Vice President, Finn Partners.
- Do brands have a place in a COVID-19 world? by Avra Lorrimer, Executive Vice President/New York Market Leader, Hill+Knowlton Strategies.
- Ethics in (a) Crisis: Why Ethical Decision-Making Matters More Than Ever by Anne Green, Managing Director, New York, G&S Communications.
- Former Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson on Navigating the “Crisis of The Century” by Jon Silvan, Founding Partner and CEO, Global Strategy Group.
- Getting People to Hear You Again by Alan Chumley, Managing Director, Integrated Intelligence, W2O Group.
- Keep Your Company’s Reputation on the Right Path During and After COVID-19 by Bill Zucker, Managing Director, Food Team Leader, Ketchum.
- Lydia Lee Discusses China’s Tech Response to Covid-19 in Aspen Digital Webinar; Lydia Lee, President, Weber Shandwick China.
- Managing through COVID-19 with Head and Heart by Michelle Flowers Welch, Founder and CEO, Flowers Communications Group.
- Retail revolution: The changing retail space and why these impacts could be built to last by Ann Gersna, Partner, Retail & CPG, ICF Next.
- The Great Reset: How Business Can Lead with Purpose Following the COVID-19 Crisis by Paul Massey, President, Powell Tate | Global Lead for Social Impact at Weber Shandwick.
- The Health Innovation Genie is Out of the Bottle by Gil Bashe, Managing Partner, Global Health, Finn Partners.
- The moment of truth is here. Authenticity is the way forward by Kass Sells, Global COO, President of International, WE Communications.
- When it Comes to a Pandemic, #ThinkGlobal and #ActLocal by Jim Weiss, CEO & Founder, W2O Group.
- Where is the Health Conversation Going? by Karen O’Malley, Managing Director, Public Affairs Practice Chair, M Booth Health.
- Who’s Leading the COVID 19 Coverage & Conversation? by Michael Brito, EVP, Digital & Analytics, Zeno Group.
- Why Embracing Diversity Will Lift Us Out of This Crisis Faster by Licy Do Canto, Executive Vice President, Managing Director, BCW Global.
The sun will rise again and we can inform our planning for it with insights from agency leaders in China, who are in the initial stages of recovery. Each country’s situation is different – even state by state in the US – but much can be learned from the early days of China’s rebound. While our US leaders are still consumed with reacting to the crisis, those who immediately shift a portion of their attention and teams to planning ahead are likely to see earlier success.
This evolving document is meant to provide PRC members with an up-to-date list of L&D resources. The document is segmented into online course offerings, webinars and lectures focused on professional development and well-being.
Download the L&D Online Resources document.