Other People’s Shoes, A Guided Walking Tour
Let’s face it: Diversity, equity and inclusion efforts are not working across corporate America and everyone is frustrated. Instead of checking boxes and simply expecting the non-majority talent to assimilate, we must embrace different approaches shaped by different life experiences. This hard process requires walking in the shoes of “others,” checking egos, deeply listening and rethinking power. When we, as leaders, fulfill our obligation to do these things, we enable the gift of diversity.
Our speakers walk through the world differently than you; they see opportunities and problems differently than you. This event aims to leave you with new ideas about our workforce and the motivation to do the difficult work to craft new solutions – for your colleagues, your clients and the world.
- Creating actionable diversity and inclusion plans for our industry
- Driving the highest possible level of engagement with the Millennial and GenZ workforce
- Supporting women to advocate for the pay, responsibilities and balance they want and deserve
- Convincing mid-level talent to stay and grow rewarding and lucrative agency careers
- Upskilling PR professionals, regardless of level or age, for the technological challenges and opportunities of modern communications
- Restoring energy, productivity and positivity in an “always-on,” client-first workplace
Speaker announcements coming soon!
New York, NY 10019 United States