The PRC is committed to doing more to aid our Agency Membership in building out a workforce that recruits and retains diverse candidates. As part of our commitment, we are excited to once again partner with the Emma Bowen Foundation (EBF), a not-for-profit focused on building a more diverse media and communications industry. They recruit promising students and place them in multi-year paid internships at some of the nation’s leading media, communications and technology companies.
Last year, the PRC and EBF partnered alongside 11 firms with great success. This is a call to action to ask YOUR FIRM to get involved.
The Student Program, with a $3,500 fee per student, includes the following:
- Supports student scholarships (more than 50% of EBF students will receive a scholarship to support school-related activities).
- Supports in-person programming (national conference and link mentoring).
- Hourly compensation for full-time interns for eight summer weeks (rate determined by the company).
- A guaranteed position for each summer until student graduates from college.
- A guarantee of diverse experiences and increasing levels of responsibility.
- Consideration of Fellow for full-time employment upon graduation.
The deadline to apply to this partnership for our agencies is March 15th. Agencies interested in partnering with the foundation can contact Michael Barham, Director, Strategy & Analytics at firstname.lastname@example.org.← Back