Communities connect our Members to each other, to important issues in our industry and to the knowledge that helps them do their jobs better and grow their agencies. We offer Communities representing important functions within PR firms – COO, CFO, Data & Analytics, Digital & Social, HR and new this year, Diversity & Inclusion. We invite you to join and find out why Communities are one of the PRC’s most valued benefits.
Objective: Develop and share best practices that impact the core business operations of the communications industry.
Bryan Harris, Taylor
Amy Colton, Current Global
Objective: Assess the dynamics of growing and managing a communications firm in contemporary ways; design of the annual business benchmark study; and contribute to the debate on value and ROI for our industry.
- Mark Thorne, BCW
Objective: Share insights, tools and recommendations in data and analytics to advance the industry in this space.
- Paul Cusker, Edelman
- Chuck Hemann, W20 Group
Objective: Pioneer the new media and digital space through meaningful partnerships, learning & development programs and insightful research.
- Steve Bauer, FleishmanHillard
- Christa Conte, Hotwire
Objective: Champion and support all levels of talent working to increase D&I within our Member firms. Initiatives include the Diversity Book Club.
- Soon Mee Kim, Porter Novelli
- Helen Shelton, Finn Partners
Objective: Identify and assess talent trends and share HR policies and best practices with Member agencies.
- Matthew Jagoda, Edelman
- Gina Seamen, Ketchum
Objective: Share best practices for the sales & marketing function at agencies of all sizes, with a focus on topics ranging from staffing to technology platforms.
- Marjorie Brands-McCarthy, Global Strategy Group
- Janine Colavita, GCI Health
Objective: Participate in an annual audit of the finances of the Association and oversee the implementation of safeguards to protect the financial integrity of the Association.
- Mark Thorne, BCW
- Mark McNulty, Taft Communications
- Mike Santoro, Walker Sands
Eligibility and Membership
Objective: Approve or deny all applications for Membership into the PRC according to eligibility requirements.
- Luke Lambert, G&S Communications
- Marty McDonald, Fahlgren Mortine
- Colleen Moffitt, Communiqué PR
- Kathy Tunheim, Tunheim Communications
Objective: Advocate for ethics within the communications agency industry through thought leadership and events.
- Anne Green, G&S Business Communications
- Peter Verrengia, FleishmanHillard
Objective: Support the PRC team by exercising some, or all of the Board’s powers between Board meetings.
- Jim Joseph, BCW, Global (Chair)
- Lee Caraher, Double Forte (Secretary)
- Mike Santoro, Walker Sands (Treasurer)
- Kim Sample, PR Council (President)