Communities connect our Members to each other, to important issues in our industry and to the knowledge that helps them do their jobs better and grow their agencies. We offer Communities representing important functions within PR firms – CFO, COO, Digital, HR, Diversity & Inclusion, and Sales & Marketing.
We invite you to join and find out why Communities are one of the PRC’s most valued benefits.
Objective: Assess the dynamics of growing and managing a communications firm in contemporary ways; design of the annual business benchmark study; and contribute to the debate on value and ROI for our industry.
- Joe Hamrahi, M Booth
Objective: Develop and share best practices that impact the core business operations of the communications industry.
- Ron Loch, G&S Communications
Objective: Share insights, tools and recommendations in data and analytics to advance the industry in this space.
- Christa Conte, Hotwire
- Steve Bauer, FleishmanHillard
- Katie Creaser, ICR
Objective: Champion and support all levels of talent working to increase D&I within our Member firms. Initiatives include the Diversity Book Club.
- Azurée S. Montoute-Lewis, H+K Strategies
- Abby Hayes, Real Chemistry
Objective: Identify and assess talent trends and share HR policies and best practices with Member agencies.
- Bobbi Gochman, Bliss Integrated
- Kris Habereder, WE Communications
Objective: Share best practices for the sales & marketing function at agencies of all sizes, with a focus on topics ranging from staffing to technology platforms.
- Catherine Sullivan, BCW
- Kiersten Zweibaum, Ketchum
Objective: Participate in an annual audit of the finances of the Association and oversee the implementation of safeguards to protect the financial integrity of the Association.
- Karen Mooney, C+C
- Mark McNulty, Taft Communications
- Mike Santoro, Walker Sands
Eligibility and Membership
Objective: Approve or deny all applications for Membership into the PRC according to eligibility requirements.
- Luke Lambert, G&S Communications
- Marty McDonald, Fahlgren Mortine
- Colleen Moffitt, Communiqué PR
- Kathy Tunheim, Tunheim Communications
Objective: Advocate for ethics within the communications agency industry through thought leadership and events.
- Anne Green, G&S Business Communications
- Peter Verrengia, FleishmanHillard
Objective: Support the PRC team by exercising some, or all of the Board’s powers between Board meetings.
- Heather Kernahan, Hotwire (Chair)
- Chris Foster, BCW Global Group (Vice Chair)
- Mike Santoro, Walker Sands (Treasurer)
- Cheryl Gale, March Communications (Secretary)
- Kim Sample, PR Council (President)