Last Updated and Effective as of June 7, 2018
Categories of Personally Identifiable Information That We Collect: We do not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily submit that information to us, such as through our contact pages, by e-mail, by registering to become a member using your LinkedIn account or by providing us with certain information, by seeking employment with us or some other means. The personally identifiable information which you may provide to us could include your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
Non-Personal Or Aggregate Information That We Collect: When you visit or use the Website, we may automatically collect certain non-personally identifying information about you, such as the type of browser or device operating system you use, the domain name of the website from which you linked to us, the amount of time you spend on the Website and the pages on the Website that you view. We may also aggregate information collected from our users (such as the number of users in a particular region or having particular characteristics).
Information Usage, Disclosure and Recipients: We may send your personally-identifying information to other group companies, affiliates and third parties to help us process your personally identifying information for the purposes set out in this policy.
We will only use your personally identifiable information as described herein:
- We will use personally identifiable information to operate the Website and to provide you with any member-specific services or other services that you have requested.
- We may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your direct inquires.
- We will use your personally identifiable information to add you to our mailing lists and to send you emails from time to time.
- We may permit our vendors and subcontractors to access your personally identifiable information, but they are only permitted to do so in connection with performing services for us. They are not authorized by us to use the information for their own benefit.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information as required by law or legal process.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the policies for the Website.
- We may transfer your personally identifiable information in connection with a bankruptcy proceeding or the sale, merger or change of control of Company or the division responsible for the services with which your personally identifiable information is associated.
- When you submit a resume or job application through our Website, we may share those documents and the information therein with our third-party service providers that help us manage personnel matters. They may only access and use such records in connection with performing services for us. They are not authorized by us to use the information for their own benefit.
Please note that if you specifically consent to additional uses of your personally identifiable information, we may use your personally identifiable information in a manner consistent with that consent. Finally, we reserve the right to supplement your personally identifying information with information we gather from other sources which may include information we gather from online and offline sources.
We may also use and place cookies on your device from our third-party service providers in connection with the Website, such as an analytics provider that helps us manage and analyze Website usage. We use session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. Our persistent cookie remains active on your hard drive for up to two (2) years. We set a persistent cookie to enable us to track and target the interests of users to enhance the services we provide.
Security and Data Retention: We have undertaken and will undertake commercially reasonable efforts designed to prevent unauthorized access to user data retained in our servers, however, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information provided online. We will retain your information for as long as your account or inquiry is active or as needed to provide you with the Website and for a reasonable time thereafter in accordance with our standard procedures or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements. Even if we delete some or all of your personally identifiable information, we may continue to retain and use aggregate or anonymous data previously collected and/or anonymize or aggregate your personally identifiable information. Please note that we will not be liable for disclosures of your data due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Other Websites, Apps and Services: As a convenience to you, we may provide links to third-party websites, apps or services from within the Website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites, and by providing a link we are not endorsing or promoting such third party sites. When you link away from our Website, you do so at your own risk. We encourage you to read the policies and terms of every website, app or service you visit.
Social Networking Services: The Website may integrate with social networking services. You understand that we do not control such services and are not liable for the manner in which they operate. While we may provide you with the ability to use such services in connection with our Website, we are doing so merely as an accommodation and, like you, are relying upon those third-party services to operate properly and fairly.
You should be aware that personally identifiable information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, social network or otherwise online may be viewed and used by others. We are unable to control such uses of your personally identifiable information, and by using such services you assume the risk that the personally identifiable information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties.
Information Relating to Children: Our Website is designed for those 13 years of age and older. We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 13. If we are made aware that we have received such information or any information in violation of our policy, we will use reasonable efforts to locate and remove that information from our records.
As noted above, you may opt-out of or restrict the placement of cookies on your device or remove them from your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on many mobile devices. However, on many mobile devices, application users may opt-out of certain mobile ads via their device settings.