The PR Council (PRC) is the only U.S.-based association dedicated to agencies with public relations offerings. Our Members include 140+ of the country’s premier global, mid-size, regional and specialty firms across every discipline and practice area. While many provide fully integrated marketing services to clients, all lean in on the value of earned media – it is at the core of what our agencies do. Our mission is to help agency leaders work smarter to grow valuable agencies.
The PR Council is dedicated to strengthening the recognition and role of public relations firms, serving as an authoritative source of information, and setting standards for the industry. The PRC provides its Members guidelines that include the Code of Ethics and Principles, which specifically addresses transparency and disclosure.
To view a complete list of the PR Council Members, please visit our Find a Firm page.
- Promote excellence in the practice of public relations firms
- Enhance future success for member firms in a rapidly changing environment
- Share best practices in firm management
- Champion honesty, integrity and transparency
- Expand and diversify the talent pool
1460 Broadway, Suite 6006
New York, NY 10036